A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies in the memory of the device used, only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the device. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the memory at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, cookies will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies:These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: The Web of can use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of theSite by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
LIST OF TECHNICAL COOKIES
|CookieConsent||Stores user’s cookie consent status for current domain||Cookiebot (https://www.cookiebot.com/goto/privacy-policy/)||1 year|
LIST OF PERSONALISATION COOKIES
LIST OF PERFORMANCE AND ANALYTICS COOKIES
LIST OF ADVERTISING COOKIES
LIST OF BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact email@example.com