Buy used Microsoft Visual Studio licenses
Approximate price of the latest version of the licence:
Aproximate price cheaper version with CHEAPFY: 208,95€
Microsoft Visual Studio is available for both Windows and Mac.
This software is an application developer for Android or iOS and desktop application programmer for Windows. This development environment from Microsoft has numerous programming languages and a multitude of tools available, which makes it much easier for developers to work with the software.
You can use Microsoft Visual Studio to create new applications with numerous functions and extensions and have access to a huge set of templates from which various software solutions can be developed. Visual Studio also includes a debugging function and tools that allow you to rework written code.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional is the latest version of this software, designed for small and medium-sized programmers and development teams. It contains features that provide all the tools needed to make apps and games – including Xamarin for Android, macOS, iOS, tvOS and watchOS-based apps.
Other features that make development even more efficient include Tool CodeLens to show the use of individual code snippets in the solution without interrupting work, IntelliCode to accelerate work through AI-based solution proposals, and Visual Studio Live Share, which enables teamwork through real-time collaboration. Visual Studio 2019 Professional also includes enhancements to navigation, refactoring and debugging.
In addition, Visual Studio 2019 Professional’s integrated development environment supports C#, as well as older languages such as C and C++.
At CHEAPFY, we offer you Visual Studio 2019 Professional pre-owned licenses; so, being a used software, it offers developers all the advantages of the same at a much more economical price.
System Requirements for Visual Studio 2019 Professional
Supported Operating Systems
In principle, the 64-bit version is recommended when installing Visual Studio 2019 Professional, but these are the minimum requirements:
- Windows 10, Windows 11,(Home, Professional, Education und Enterprise) / Windows Server 2019 /2022
- Windows Server 2019: Standard, Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (from update 2919355): Core, Professional, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (update 2919355 and later): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 (SP1 including latest updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
Hardware requirements (minimum specifications)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz; Quad-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM; 8 GB RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum when running in a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: 800 MB, typical installations require 20 – 50 GB of free space (up to 210 GB depending on features installed)
- Hard disk speed: Installation on a solid state drive (SSD) is recommended.
- Graphics card: 1280 x 720, 1366 x 768 or higher recommended.
Other requirements (select)
- Visual Studio 2019 installation: .NET Framework 4.5.2
- …NET Framework 4.7.2, this version is installed during the installation…
- Various Internet-related scenarios: Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge is required.
- Hyper-V emulator: 64-bit operating system, Hyper-V client, Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
- Xamarin.Android: 64-bit version of Windows, 64-bit Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Universal Windows Application Development: Windows 10 (via command line: Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise
The Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise version has a wide range of tools and features – not only for design, but also for the ongoing review of developed programs – making it more suitable for large companies and organisations, and for entire teams of programmers.
Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise features many detail enhancements, as well as entirely new features that make developers’ jobs easier; these include IntelliCode with AI-based solution propositions and Visual Studio Live Share with practical tools for better real-time collaboration.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 also introduces improvements to refactoring and navigation, as well as a debugger with several new features. Live Unit Testing allows you to test as you write code, while real-time Live Dependency Checking ensures that code is compatible with your dependency rules.
By purchasing Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise as second-use licences from CHEAPFY, you get all the benefits and features of this Microsoft software at a very affordable price.
System requirements for Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise
These are the general system requirements for Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise, but may be higher in some cases:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019 /2022
- Processor: minimum 1.8 GHz
- Working memory: at least 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 130 GB (depending on installed features)
- Graphics card: minimum resolution 1,280 x 720, recommended 1,366 x 768
If you need more information about this product or have any questions, please contact us directly!